Case study: "In half a year from zero to 5,000 per day in the e-commerce channel in the medical industry"
Client: Aesthetic Medicine Clinic from Warsaw
Industry: Aesthetic medicine
Implementation period: Half a year
1. Building an effective e-commerce sales channel for the Aesthetic Medicine Clinic,
2. Increasing the range, attracting new customers
3. Customer loyalty,
3. Increasing sales of services.
Based on the analysis of the market, competition and customer potential, Time4Ecommerce has developed a comprehensive strategy for entering the e-commerce market. The plan included building an online store, launching advertising campaigns in Google and Meta Ads, introducing an up-selling strategy, implementing marketing automation and business support with consulting.
- Building an online store: Within two months, the Time4Ecommerce team designed and built an online store on the Shopify platform. The store was designed to be intuitive for users, and at the same time effectively convert visits to the sale of more expensive services.
Google Ads campaigns: Time4Ecommerce has launched advertising campaigns in Google search results. Thanks to well-chosen keywords and an effective bidding strategy, the campaigns attracted new customers who opted for more expensive treatments (thanks to in-store up-selling strategies).
Meta Ads campaigns: Using the potential of Facebook and Instagram, Time4Ecommerce created attractive graphic advertising campaigns that helped build the brand image. As a result, customers made purchases in the online store on their own, and customer service then contacted them to arrange and confirm the visit.
- Customer loyalty - by constantly providing fresh traffic and reaching new customers, the store regularly built a contact base. Thanks to the use of the marketing automation strategy, once acquired a customer returns many times.
Further goals - in a moment we will achieve monthly sales of PLN 100,000, the next goal is to double this result by the end of the year!